ABS, 1.75 mm diameter, 1 kg role, 340 m filament per role, vacuum-packed, color: black
Warning: Last items in stock!
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is a common thermoplastic polymer and is derived from acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene.
Acrylonitrile is a synthetic monomer produced from propylene and ammonia, butadiene is a petroleum hydrocarbon obtained from the C4 fraction of steam cracking and styrene monomer is made by dehydrogenation of ethyl benzene — a hydrocarbon obtained in the reaction of ethylene and benzene.
ABS combines the strength and rigidity of acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of polybutadiene rubber.
Make sure that your printer is in a well-ventilated area and make sure to avoid breathing the fumes.
Adaptway 3D printer ABS filament has the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers
- Print Temperature: 220 – 250°C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 100 – 110°C
- 1 kg net weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75 mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05 mm
- Spool Size: diameter 197 mm, inner hub 60 mm and height 60 mm
- Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant