3D Printer Creality Ender 3 Pro, FDM, Silent Board V 1.1.5, 8 GB micro SD card with USB adapter, free shipping from CH stock, 24 months warranty
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Creality Ender 3 Pro is an ideal entry-level printer with a very good price/performance ratio. Is very quiet when printing.
MAGNETIC SURFACE PLATES: Provides all-round protection for your 3D printer heat bed and ensures an even temperature across the entire print surface. The print models can be easily removed after cooling.
SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 Pro is supplied with a Mean Well UL certified power supply that can heat up the heat bed in just 5 minutes at 110° C.
CONTINUE PRESSURE FUNCTION: The Ender 3 Pro can resume pressure from the last extruder position after unexpected power failures.
PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED KIT: several parts already assembled so that you can learn the basic construction of 3D printers while you finish assembling the printer. An entertaining MINT learning experience in mechanical and electronic engineering.
QUIETNESS: Silent Board V 1.1.5 with 8 Bit-TMC2208 drivers
1. Innovative design
2. Large pressure bed
3. Easy mounting
4. Good print quality
- Printing technology: FDM
- Power supply: Mean Well UL certified power supply
- Print size: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Machine size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm
- Weight: 8.6 kg
- Maximum speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75 mm ABS/PLA, WOOD, FLEXIBLE, CARBON, PA...
- Voltage: 100-265 V 50-60 Hz
- Power supply unit: DC 24 V 15 A 360 W
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
- File format: OBJ, G-Code, STL (converted to CURA in G-Code)
- Working mode: USB cable or micro SD card (offline)
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 255° C
- Maximum temperature of the heating bed: 110° C
- Customer Service: warranty & support by Adaptway (Switzerland)
- Spare parts warehouse in CH-5611 Anglikon-Wohlen, Switzerland
Operating instructions (PDF)
see under "Download".
1 x 3D printer
1 x Swiss power cable (220V)
1 x pliers
1 x nozzle
1 x micro SD card 8 GB with USB adapter with operating instructions, manual and software
2 x pneumatic connections
1 x cable tie
1 x spatula
5 x allen key
1 x needle to clean nozzle
2 x spanners
1 x screwdriver
1 x PTFE tube