Dimafix adhesion spray, 400 ml, for 3D printing
Warning: Last items in stock!
Good adhesion of the print to the print bed is a must in 3D printing! If you want to keep your print secure during printing and avoid deformations, use Dimafix. Dimafix is a new aerosol spray adhesive for 3D printers with a heated print bed, which prevents the deformation of large objects. When the bed is heated above 60° C spray offers a strong bond between the first layer and the build plate. Prints can be easily removed from the build plate, because Dimafix becomes inactive under 60° C. Dimafix - Fixative spray provides a strong bond between plastic and glass that is easy to break when needed. Spray is fully soluble in water, so cleaning the build plate is an easy process.
The different temperature of the print bed translates into different adhesion levels:
- Below 60° C: no adhesion, objects can be detached from the plate.
- 60 - 75º C: medium adherence, for simple geometries.
- 75 - 95º C: high adherence, for complex geometries and long prints.
- Above 95º C: very high adherence, for very complex geometries and very long prints.
- It provides great grip between plastic and glass, so warping is not a problem even in large ABS parts.
- You will be able to print in all kind of thermoplastic materials.
- The adhesion property will be activated when the heat bed’s temperature is higher than 50º C.
- While the bed is hot the adhesive effect will be working even in large prints.
- When the HeatedBed’s temperature goes down (40-50º C) the adhesion effect disappears and the model will be easily detached.
- It is soluble so it is easy to clean only with water.
- It has a long useful life (more than 400 uses).
How to use DimaFix:
- Clean your 3D printer build plate
- Make sure that the print bed temperature is below 50º C.
- Spray DimaFix on the print bed (use a well-ventilated area)
- First warm up your print bed and then print
- After printing, wait for the build plate to cool down
- Your printed object will easily peels off