SunFounder Sloth DIY Robot Kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
SunFounder Sloth is a DIY robot kit both for beginners and professionals to learn electronics, programming and robots.
This is a new mobile robot called Sloth developed by the SunFounder. Each leg has 2 joints driven by servo and is very flexible. It can do many actions but dancing.
A lot of fun for children and adults to build and play with.
- Simple and entertaining kit
- Playful learning
Playful access to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) for girls and boys
From 10 years.
Construction time: 2 hours
Level of difficulty: 2 - medium
No soldering necessary.
- The Sloth Robot is a cute and flexible robot. Visualized programming can be utilized, people who know nothing about it can also program. You can DIY many different models and program to make a different robot by controlling it do different actions. If you have several robots, you can control them to play together, for example: racing, kick a ball and battle.
- It is made by the SunFounder Nano board as control board and compatible with Arduino Nano board.
- Ultrasonic HC-SR04 distance measuring transducer sensor, consists of ultrasonic transmitter, receiver, and control circuit. It can detect and avoid obstacles intelligently.
- Clutch gear digital servo with a DC core motor inside. After a certain load, the steering gear reducer will automatically clutch and protect the product from damage. The maximum torque is up to 1.6 kg. It rotates from 0-180 degrees. Mechanical limit angle is 360 degrees.
4 x SF006C Servo
1 x Ultrasonic Module
1 x SunFounder Nano Board
1 x Expansion board
1 x Velcro Tape
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x Battery buckle wire
1 x 4-Pin Anti-reverse Cable
1 x Phillips Screw Driver
1 x Cross Socket Wrench
10 x M1.5 x 5 Self-tapping Screw
6 x M1.4 x 8 Screw
12 x M2 x 8 Screw
18 x M3 x 5 Screw
8 x M3 x 8 Countersunk Screw
6 x M1.4 Nut
12 x M2 Nut
8 x M3 Self-locking Nut
4 x M3 x 8 Bi-pass Copper Standoff
4 x M3 x 25 Bi-pass Copper Standoff