TPU (Flexible) Filament, 1.75 mm, 0.8 kg, blue
TPU (Flexible), 1.75 mm diameter, 0.8 kg role, vacuum-packed, color: blue
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) belongs to a class of polyurethane plastics having many important properties such as elasticity, transparency, and resistance to grease, oil, and abrasion. It is unique due to its extremely flexible nature. Technically speaking, TPUs are made up of thermoplastic elastomers.
TPU has different advantages such as resistance to abrasion, ability to perform at low temperature, elasticity, and mechanical properties along with rubber-like elasticity.
TPU printing filament is flexible in nature. It can bend easily without any effect on the design, strength and durability. A mild soap can be used for its cleaning.
Flexible TPU filaments have the ability to adhere well to most surfaces such as glass, aluminum, Kapton tape, and Blue tape.
- Can be bent
- Print temperature: 200–230° C, dependent on printer model
- Heat bed temperature: 50–80° C
- 0.8 kg net weight
- Accurate diameter of 1.75 mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05 mm
- Spool size: diameter 197 mm, inner hub 60 mm and height 60 mm
- Vacuumed sealed with desiccant