Bitte beachten Sie unseren Filamentkatalog, siehe unter "Katalog"
Please note our Filament Catalogue, see "Catalogue"
Programmable biped robot kit from SunFounder
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sloth: bit is a programmable biped robot powered by BBC micro: bit. With the Visual programming from the micro: bit APP, sloth: bit can be very easy to program and play. Visual programming can be applied on a pad or cellphone; also, when downloading process, it can be complete by Bluetooth without cables.
Different types of sensors are equipped with sloth: bit robot. The micro: bit board is attached with acceleration, terrestrial magnetism, and temperature sensor, infrared obstacle avoidance, and voice sensor is also attached inside.
Sloth: bit robot also has reserved several extensibility interfaces. Users can DIY hardware if needed and it is convenient for modifying and extending functions.
Note: The User Manual is not included in this kit, for the PDF User Manual, please refer to
- MICRO: BIT - BBC micro: bit micro-controller with motion detection, compass, LED display, and Bluetooth.
- APP PROGRAMMING - Visual programming can be completed by the micro: bit APP on iPad, tablet or cellphone
- Obstacle Avoidance - Automatically bypass obstacles ahead, it is intelligent enough.
- SOUND SENSOR - Controlled the sloth: bit by clapping your hands or sounds from other actions.
- FUNNY PLAY - Sloth: bit can be very easy to program and play with the BBC micro: bit.
1 x BBC micro:bit
1 x Sloth: bit Driver Module
4 x 9 g Servos
1 x Acrylic Plates
10 x M1.2 x 4 self-tapping screws
1 x M2 x 8 Screws
6 x M3 x 10 Screws
6 x M3 x 8 Screws
6 x M3 x 6 Screws
10 x M2 Nuts
14 x M3 Nuts
6 x M3 x 6+6 Copper Standoffs
3 x φ3 x φ8 x 4 Band Edge Bearings
8 x Nylon Ties
1 x Cross Screwdriver
1 x M2/M3 Small Wrench
1 x Micro USB Cable
4 x EVA foam pads
1 x 9 V battery