SunFounder Lizard Arduino Robot kit - STEM Robot Kit for beginners to get hands-on experience about Arduino programming and electronics.
Warning: Last items in stock!
SunFounder Lizard Robot Kit is an educational an starter kit based on UNO R3 controller board with detailed instruction for both beginners and professionals to learn electronics, programming and robots.
A lot of fun for children and adults to build and play with.
- Simple and entertaining kit
- Playful learning
- Learning the basics of robotics and programming
- Playful access to MINT (Mathematics, Informatics, Science and Technology) for girls and boys
From 10 years.
Construction time: 1 hour
Level of difficulty: 2 - medium
No soldering necessary.
- Bionic Robot - The robot walks with 4 legs like a Lizard, so as its name. You can program on it to change its gestures and directions.
- Easy to assemble - Improved structural design makes it much easier and very convenient to assemble
- Remote Control - With the IR receiver module, you can control the robot to move. Obstacle avoidance and Line Follower Module can also be added.
1 x Structural Plate
1 x SF006C servo
1 x Arduino Nano Board
1 x Expansion Board
1 x IR Remote Control
4 x IR Receiver Module
4 x Philipps Screw Driver
1 x Cross Socket Wrench
Several wires, needed scres, nuts and standoffs